I N T E R N A T I O N A L
P A R T N E R S H I P
M i s s i o n S t a t e m e n t
To partner with a view to serving indigenous ministers, ministries and churches for the purpose of training in biblical discipleship, church leadership, evangelism, church planting, as well as, support with related indigenous projects.
M i n i s t r y S t a t e m e n t
* To advance the concept of international "partnership" as an important aspect of the Church that Jesus is building.
* To communicate to local churches the work of indigenous churches abroad.
* To Share with local churches knowledge and wisdom regarding the work of cross-cultural ministry based upon many years of experience in foreign fields.
* To serve indigenous churches in their work of evangelism, discipleship, church planting, as well as, the establishment of discipleship and leadership training centers, and related indigenous projects.
* To facilitate local church workers traveling to foreign fields to see the needs of the indigenous churches, assist the indigenous church leaders in their work of ministry, evaluate accountability, and report back to the local churches.
* To function as a training and sending ministry for select, prepared and equipped workers to serve indigenous churches in their ministries through Bible teaching seminars and conferences, nurturing the establishment of indigenous discipleship and leadership training centers, and supporting the work of related indigenous projects.