At Christ’s Table School
“A wide and effective door of the word to speak of the mystery of Christ”
(Acts 19:9-10, 1 Corinthians 16:9, Colossians 4:3)
“The things which you have heard from me … entrust these to faithful people who will be able to teach others also.”
(2 Timothy 2:2)
A GUIDED COURSE OF STUDY (Free of Charge)
Teacher, Bill Furioso, offers a guided course of study free of charge to faithful disciples of Christ who desire to pursue Revelation of Christ, Relationship with Christ, and Reflection of Christ.
- Digital teaching articles.
- Study at your own pace.
- One-on-one mentoring.
The scope and sequence of this course of study is based upon a 50-year Bible-teaching ministry in churches, seminars, and conferences on four continents; and is designed to establish Christ followers on the Firm Foundation of God, consisting of Revelation of Christ, Relationship with Christ, and Reflection of Christ.
The goal of this course of study is to equip those who desire to be “diligent to show themselves approved to God, accurately handling the word of truth”. (2 Timothy 2:15) and, in turn, to entrust these truths to faithful people who will be able to teach others also.” (2 Timothy 2:2)
HOW IT WORKS
- A teaching in the form of a .PDF file will be sent to you via WhatsApp. This will not be in sections, but rather the entire teaching in one file.
- You can read and study the teaching article at your own pace. You can ask me questions, and/or discuss the teaching with me via email or WhatsApp.
- The goal is for you to “digest” the teaching and share it with those in your communities in your own way, as you are led by the Spirit. You will only be able to share effectively what you truly received from the Holy Spirit through the teaching.
- When you finish studying the teaching, send me a short paragraph on WhatsApp summarizing the teaching and what you received from it.
- When I receive that, I will then send you the next teaching.
- I will be keeping a record of which teachings you have completed.
- PLEASE NOTE:
- You can work at your own pace. (There is no hurry.)
- You can stop any time you wish.
- If you do not send me the summary, I will not send you the next teaching.
- If after some time I have not heard from you regarding the teachings, you will be dropped from the course.
- New teachings will always be added.
“I’m looking forward to this school and the mentorship. There were many times your writings have helped clarify or explain something I’ve known/felt in my spirit but unable to communicate or explain clearly. I’m thankful for your ministry.” _ Amber Gutierrez, Houston, Texas
“I am so much humbled by all the subject topics you have continually sent me. I am so much encouraged to learn from you. You uplift my spirit and make me grow in a strong biblical foundation which you plant me on. Very good indeed. I thank God for putting you in my life, so that you are able to mould me accordingly in this spiritual growth. I have nothing more to add on to this except to say that where I have reached with my studies for sure tells a lot in my life. Continue feeding me with the word of God as you build me in a strong foundation of the Lord. Thank you and feel welcome always as you continue equipping me. Blessings.” Zephaniah Owino – Kisumu, Kenya
“Now, I’m seeing a big change in my Life because of reading your lessons. And when the people I teach see me explaining more and referring them to many scriptures, they feel happy and pray blessings on you who is mentoring me. I’m happy to have a partner/ mentor cares for me through naturing me in the word of God. I and the group I have been with we are more than happy because of your commitment shown to us.!” Joshua Mugabe _ Kijoyera, Uganda
“I want to say that it was planned from eternity to come across your platform. Thank you immensely. You sure have a disciple here learning from you. Awaiting the next teaching. God bless you, sir.” _ James Patrick _ Delta State, Nigeria
“Thank you so much for the writings/teachings – such a gift!” _ Denise Walsh _ Elkin, North Carolina
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ENROLLING
Email Bill Furioso: AtChristsTable@gmail.com
- Please include your WhatsApp phone number, your full name, and your city/town and country.
- After I receive your contact information, I will then ask YOU to connect with me on WhatsApp, and we will begin the course of study.
SCOPE & SEQUENCE
(This list of teachings is continually being updated.)
101-The Drawing of the Holy Spirit
102-The Meaning of Repentance
103-Coming to Faith in God
104-The Meaning of Baptism
105-Receiving the Gift of the Holy Spirit
106-You Must Be Born Again
201-Called & Changed
202-Wrestling for the Blessing
204- Forsaking All to Follow Jesus
205-The Spirit of the World
206-The Church: A Community for Transformation
300-Laying the Foundation
302-The Foundation of the Church
303-Laying the Foundation
304-Seeking the Lord
305-Seeing Jesus in the Letter to the Hebrews
401-Spiritual Life & Growth
402-Abide in the Vine
403-The Father’s Heart
404-The God-centered Life
405-Transformation of Self
406-Purity of Heart
501-Walking with Sorrow
502-The Treasures of Darkness
503-A Terrifying Thing
600-The Cross of Christ
601-The Way of the Cross
602-Who Is This King of Glory?
603-Seeing the Kingdom Through the Cross
604-The Cross & The Powers of Darkness
605-The Weakness of God
700-The Church which is His Body
701-Christ is Prerequisite to Church
703-Hearing What the Spirit Says to the Church
705-From Children to a Mature Man
706-Discipleship & The Equipping Ministries
707-The Foundation of the Apostles & Prophets
708-Headship, Leadership & The Body
709-The Fellowship of the Spirit
710-Breaking of Bread
711-Worship in Spirit & Truth.
712-The Power of True Praise
801-Relating to the Triune God
802-The Gospel of the Lion & The Lamb
803-The Israel of God
901-The Character of the King & His Kingdom (A Study Guide of the Beatitudes)